Minimally Invasive Endodontics in Narrow Canals and Extreme Curved Canals Using TruNatomy System
During the workshop, the characteristics of the new TruNatomy NI-Ti file system will be explained and the participants will learn:
– how to execute the correct endodontic treatment plan;
– how to select the best shaping sequences in easy and difficult cases;
– how to shape every curved and narrow canal;
– how to achieve the best cleaning for the root canal system;
– how to select the right root canal obturation technique (gutta-percha cone and carrier-based systems)
Workshop objective: to describe a simple and fast technique to reach success in endodontic treatments using Trunatomy shaping files.